Friday 18 September 2009

Welcome to Aline Marketing

This is the first official Aline Marketing blog - I'm very excited!!! We are a marketing consultancy firm providing independent, strategic and tactical marketing assistance to the construction industry.

Our marketing and business approach is based upon over 13 years in the industry across all levels of marketing. This experience enables us to provide proven strategic advice married with practical and effective tactical marketing knowledge gained from direct experience at all levels of business.

More importantly we are passionate about marketing and helping companies achieve their aims.

This blog will be a mixture of industry news, marketing techniques, links to interesting sites, observations and thoughts on what is happening in the world and things that make us laugh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete