Friday 18 September 2009

KPF's London Partners Quit

I read the BD article about KPF's London Partner's quitting and was shocked!

I used to work at KPF (a long time ago!) and I can't imagine the office without Lee Polisano. He was an imposing figure and a very impressive man - driven, focused and passionate about his architecture. Added to that the combined skills of David Leventhal, Karen Cook, Ron Bakker and Fred Pilbrow - these were some of the key people driving KPF forward in the UK and throughout Europe when I worked there.

I wish KPF London the very best of luck moving forward, as I think there will be a massive period of re-adjustment following the loss of all 5 Partners.

I don't think I need to wish Lee, David, Karen, Ron or Fred luck, as I don't think they will need it. BUT there will be a lot of architectural practices in London who will be wishing Jean Kohn had agreed to the KPF London buy-out, as the market has just become even more competitive with this new company on the scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment